EARLY BIRD PRIZES
Vote your proxy on or before June 9, 2017.
|Grand||$5,000||for 1 winner|
|2nd||$2,500||for 2 winners|
|3rd||$1,000||for 5 winners|
|4th||$750||for 6 winners|
|5th||$500||for 11 winners|
|PLUS Two Round Trip Tickets to Hawaii|
ANNUAL MEETING PRIZES
Vote your proxy so it is received by fax, mail or through online voting by June 22, 2017, or vote at the annual meeting.
|1st||$2,500||for 3 winners|
|2nd||$1,500||for 1 winner|
|3rd||$1,000||for 1 winner|
|4th||$500||for 1 winner|
PLUS All webcast viewers the day of the annual meeting will be eligible for a webcast prize. $1,500 for 1 winner
ANNUAL MEETING DOOR PRIZES
There will be great door prizes for those attending the annual meeting in Hydaburg, Alaska, on June 24, 2017, including prizes for those who register and attend via webcast.
- Except for the annual meeting door prizes, you do not have to be present to win.
- Board members, board nominees, officers and managers of Sealaska Corporation, its subsidiaries, or Sealaska Heritage Institute, and their spouses and minor children, are not eligible for the annual meeting and Early Bird drawings, or annual meeting door prizes. Employees of Sealaska or its affiliates are not eligible for annual meeting door prizes.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird prizes, your proxy must be received by the Independent Inspectors of Election and Voting by June 9, 2017, at 5 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time. Winners of Early Bird prizes will be announced on approximately June 12, 2017.
- Cash prizes in excess of $600 will be reported to the IRS on a 1099 form by Sealaska Corporation on or before January 31, 2018. All prize winners will be responsible for applicable state and federal taxes.
- The airline tickets to Hawaii are mileage tickets, with a limit of up to 50,000 miles per ticket.