Sealaska is committed to investing in Southeast Alaska to ensure thriving communities. Haa Aani, LLC was established in 2009, dedicated to improving economic conditions through innovation, sustainability and collaboration. Partnerships are needed to ensure a healthy Southeast economy. Sealaska and Haa Aaní, LLC are committed to working together for greater probability of success for all of Southeast.
Sealaska is proud to sponsor and participate in the 2015 Juneau Economic Development Council Innovation Summit.
We are excited to see the Innovation Shorts added to this year’s agenda. This as a great opportunity for companies and people to share new ways of thinking through 10-minute presentations. The summit advances the thinking and practice around economic development for Southeast.
Sealaska President and CEO Anthony Mallott will address the summit on Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 1 p.m. on the Sealaska lands bill and our regional economy.
Path to Prosperity (P2P) winners will be announced again this year at the Innovation Summit. P2P is collaboration between Haa Aani, LLC and The Nature Conservancy. The goal of P2P is to increase the number of small businesses in the region.
INNOVATION SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- Industry Cluster Tours
- Welcome presentations
- Richard Peterson, President, Central Council Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska
- Byron Mallott, Lieutenant Governor, State of Alaska
- Innovation Shorts I
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Keynote: Armelle Solelhac, founder and CEO of the experiential marketing and digital communication agency SWiTCH, and a specialist in tourism, outdoor sports marketing and digital communication
- Mini Sessions including Scott Stern, chair of the Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Strategic Management Group at the MIT Sloan School of Management
- Innovation Shorts II
- Path to Prosperity winners announced
About Innovation Summit