Sealaska recognizes the importance of supporting our Native people and enforces a shareholder employment policy. According to this policy, Sealaska will give preference to a shareholder over a non-shareholder candidate, but only in that instance where there are two equally qualified applicants.
We are currently looking to fill 6 positions in our offices in southeast Alaska:
- Community Lender (Haa Aani – Juneau)
- Records Analyst (Sealaska – Juneau)
- Accounting Technician (Sealaska Timber Corporation – Ketchikan)
- Forest Engineer (Sealaska Timber Corporation – Ketchikan)
- Staff Accountant (Sealaska Timber Corporation – Ketchikan)
If you are not currently looking for employment but interested in a possible career with Sealaska in the future please consider creating a LinkedIn profile and connect with our company page here. LinkedIn is a great way to stay connected with Sealaska and the professional and development opportunities we offer. Be sure to keep your profile updated so that we can best communicate with you. For helpful tips on creating a strong LinkedIn profile click here.