Who We Are
Managed Business Solutions, LLC (MBS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sealaska Corporation, an Alaska Native-owned company certified as a Minority Business Enterprise by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). MBS is certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). MBS was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
What We Do
MBS utilizes a combination of business analysis, methodologies and technology to enable clients need to meet the demand for readily available, secure and accurate information - anytime, anywhere and from any device. This is accomplished through strategies that are focused on modernizing and connecting information processes. The four areas of emphasis are:
- Define Information Process: Collaborative workshops designed to define/refine your business information processes
- Enable Information Exchange: Enterprise web/mobile solutions to enable high volume, high velocity and high variety business and end user transactions
- Gain Information Insights: Analysis models and data visualization to understand and drive business decisions
- Secure Information Privacy: Securing client critical information against escalating cyber threats
How We Do It
We engage with our clients through a proven collaboration and program management model focused on understanding our client's unique information requirements – we don’t just deploy technology, we meet business needs. Our engagement model incorporates the following:
- Our Diverse Team – Our difference is our people. Our professionals possess a unique combination of technical and business experience. Their combined exposure to proven methodologies and business processes result in best of breed solutions to the mission challenges faced by MBS clients.
- Project Management - We employ the Project Management Institute (PMI) Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) principles throughout the lifecycle of our contracts, which enhances resource efficiency and timely cost effective management.
- Business Analysis – We ensure a proper understanding of our client’s unique and complex requirements through collaborative workshops resulting in actionable solution requirements.
- Methodologies – We draw from our experience to select repeatable standards that align best with each client's unique requirements.
- Flexibility - We dynamically adapt and expand our services to meet ever-changing mission requirements.
- Technical Leadership - We continuously evaluate technologies to ensure our clients are provided with the latest technical solution that enables easy integration and scale for future needs. We focus on providing technical solutions that align with your mission needs.