In accordance with IRS requirements, Sealaska has mailed form 1099-MISC to shareholders, on or before January 31, 2018. Sealaska has learned that some of the 1099-MISCs were printed without the shareholder’s first and middle names. Sealaska will mail replacement forms to the affected shareholders the week of February 5, 2018.
Please note, if you are registered with www.MySealaska.com, you can view and print your 1099-MISC form today, from the shareholder portal.
If you are a new shareholder who is registering with MySealaska, we offer a few tips below.
What is MySealaska
MySealaska is your place to manage your Sealaska profile
- Access and print Payment History, Forms, 1099s
- Vote your proxy
- View your Stock information
- Access and change contact information
How to Register with MySealaska
What you will need besides your first and last name and address:
- Email address
- Create a MySealaska password
- Last four of social security number
- Create a security phrase *optional