Sealaska directors will be meeting on Friday, March 30, 2018. Be on the lookout for a Spring 2018 Distribution announcement on that day.
- Friday, March 30, 2018 - Record Date (last date to make changes to stock, gifting, enrollment, estate processing, elders stock issuing - any transfer of shares)
- Monday, April 9, 2018 - Last day to change shareholder banking info or mailing address
- Mid-April 2018 - Distribution Date will be announced on March 30, 2018
Sealaska shareholders receive distributions from three sources:
- Operations (up to 35 percent of consolidated earnings, minus earnings associated with shareholder fund, averaged over five years)
- Marjorie V. Young Shareholder Permanent Fund (up to 4 percent of the fund averaged over five years)
- ANCSA Section 7(i) and 7(j)
Sealaska shareholders are encouraged to register with MySealaska.com. MySealaska is the simplest way to manage and access all of your shareholder information.
- Income Verification Now instead of calling Sealaska, you can verify your income directly by logging in to MySealaska. Please note this is not available on the mobile app.
- Calculation of an Estimated Pending Distribution Now instead of calling Sealaska to determine how much you will receive, shareholders can visit MySealaska to view how much a pending payment will be. This feature will go live on Friday, March 30, 2018 at 5pm AKST.
- Stock Certificates Available for personal purposes OR for scholarship needs.
Shareholders With Bad Addresses
Sealaska needs help updating addresses for shareholders. We have lost touch with shareholders on the list and have received returned mail. Sealaska wants to ensure we can reached all shareholders for future corporate publications including the proxy statements and card, annual reports, Shareholder newsletter or the eNewsletter, important notices or future distributions.
If you or your family’s name is listed, please do one of the following:
- Update your contact information by logging into MySealaska.com
- Download the change of address form and return to Sealaska via fax or in person.